Monday, May 12, 2014

Dear Princess Leah

Well, well, look at you now. BOY YOU'S IS GROWIN UP..


Your legs have got longer.
What !
You have been stealin stuff as in slippers,


paper and furry cones.


Well, never been into slippers myself, I have a likin to Frankie de tabby's cat food.


If it's around and he has left it, he no longer needs it, so he shouldn't leave it hanging around to start wiv.


Best to keep clear of Frankie de tabbys if your wise.
Don't worry about your tail, you will grow into it, all Cavalier's grow into them.
When your tail starts to look like a flag, you can hold it high, just like me. 


I called you Princess cos we are Princesses. We can go where no other dog is allowed to go as long as we are in the City of London. So I am told. That rule might have changed. I'm also not sure where the City of London is.. although I know some that do.


Garden centers are a pleasure to go to, COS THEY LET YOU IN and you get loads of attention.
So many places around don't allow paws no matter how hard we try to get in.  Saying your a Princess doesn't always work. But worth a go.
Some fing to do with Elves and their safety wiv letting paws in some places. Don't ask me about that, cos I haven't a clue. I think it must be a Christmas fing to do with garden centers.


I did ask yer not to mention the cricket pitch in the park. I told yer that it was a secret a dog had dug up the cricket pitch. Huge holes and now they have put a fence around it so I can't get to it. dogs can't get to it.

Luv's your loving Auntie Freya Rose Blossom (MISS) X

14 comments:

  1. Ahhh,she is so sweet - reminds us a lot of Amie Soto Blossom:)

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. What??!! Garden centres let you in??!!

    BUT we are allowed on the cricket pitch and soccer fields.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ain't no way you were a diggin over at the cricket pitch, bet it was them crickets! Glad you gots place s you can go in, most place over here have a fit if we try to go inside!, American business are NOT doggie friendly!

    The Mad Scots

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can;t get enough of that cuteness that is allowed to go into stores!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. A trip down memory lane, gorgeous pics.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Aunty Freya for all your useful advice.
    I do go to a cricket pitch for my morning walkies so I think I might practice my beach hole digging there, what do you think ?
    Loves and licky kisses
    Leah (Princess)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute,and yes you are a princess Freya,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Princess is so cute just like yourself, Freya!
    Momo & Pinot xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent advice to the younger generation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You girls are so lucky and soooooooooooo cute!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, they are cute. Leah is too cute. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW.. that's what we like to spread the word about Cavie pups :-) x x x

      Delete