Friday, January 17, 2014

Creamy White with black bits, something special.


When they said, "we have something special arriving today, it's going to be creamy white with black bits". I thought, WOW, pawsome,  FOUR PAWS......


WRONG.


They got the creamy white and black bits right.


Hum, time to investigate.


 I like the key fob. That isn't new.


Need to test my seat in the back. My special seat and not the one in the hatchback, only dogs that are taken places sit there.


Hum.


Nope, don't like it.


I quite like it, but then I don't sit in it. Luvs Frankie de tabby. X


I'll get used to it, as long as I still have my seat in the back and I am still chauffeured places and not taken places cos I have to sit behind the back seats..... I love it really, but best to keep them on their toes. I like the number. Part of it is, VAD. Vailes And Dog. Brilliant.
Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X

12 comments:

  1. Nice!! Enjoy!! I need one of those too. Molls would love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freya, that is a very nice toy! :) :)

    Momo & Pinot xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Freya,,,yay,, you got to give your approval, and oh you look so nice sitting in that car! Its soooo beautiful- just like you
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. the new wheels suit you Freya,Posh and fit for a princess just like you,xx SPeedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very smart! I'm sure you'll like it once the new car smell has been replaced with wet dog smell....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you getting a new car. sure you will have it all dirtied up:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice new run around. Enjoy Freya. By the way you had a load more comments the other day re Teddy. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful! Make sure they take you for an ice cream cone so you can christen it, Freya!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice new car. You know you are a pet freak when you keep you dog in mind when purchasing your new car:) Will the back seat be right for Freya? Frankie's fur is too funny. Moxie has gotten thicker, too, even though she's a smooth fur cat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dad gets more excited about new cars than Mom does, but as long as we get to ride along, we're happy with whatever.
    Morgan, Sebastian, the Porties, Syd and Mac

    ReplyDelete