Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Devon digging beach queen


I was digging, now what did you think I was up to.


Back on the beach, my nails needed a bit of a trim, the beach is a good place to file them down.


I'm told I'm a Devon digging beach queen.


Just to remind everyone, even on the beach there is no such thing as a dog poo fairy.
Love the place where you live and help keep it clean. Works for me.
I'm taking part in a blog hop over at Murphy and Stanley's place


Luvs Freya Rose Blossom X

4 comments:

  1. Woof-hoo! Thanks for joining our Poop Patrol this month!
    #ScoopThatPoop
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freya now we are singing Digging Queen and Abba would be proud not. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dig a little bit farther and you may reach our house, Freya! We would love to play with you!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete