Monday, August 15, 2011

Beachin with the catflap cavalier


I am growing very fast. At a quicker pace of knots,


than a boat in the bay.


The seaside is a big open space.



Too big for a young pup on their own, 



Always good to meet someone your own size, even if they are a week older than you.



If you get really bored, chewing is good.


Don't chew sand, cos it gets between your teeth.


Up your nose and in your eye's.


There are always things to see at home.


Even if it means sharing with THE  COTTAGE BEAR in the window seat...... NO MEANS NO....... as I hear it NOOOOOOOO... So we share..................


Not sure how the fluffy black thing called Frankie de tabby is taking it. He is a black cat and Called Frankie de tabby ?


It's snore right with me !





3 comments:

  1. Freya Rose, that sounds like very wise advice about the sand, but we still bet it was lots of fun while you were there. And we have to say it again, you are just a cutie.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was Freya - that beach looks glorious! I wouldn't eat the sand though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that sandy little face! The sea air ties me out too little Freya.
    Love, Sue

    ReplyDelete